Monday, November 1, 2010

more WEG photos

Well I've started to go back through my photos from WEG and cropping/fixing them again. My mom has also sent me her 800+ photos on a disc as well, so I will have to take a look at those and put some good posts together!

Today I just have this one photo that I thought looked really familiar to me for some reason... :



Look familiar to anyone else? It hit me that the horse's pose is nearly exactly that of Morgen Kilbourn's Hazel resin (opposite legs)!



The info on this particular model can be found at this link.

Pretty cool, I thought! More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. I knew which model you were referencing as soon as I saw the picture. That's got Hazel written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! A great reference photo for both performance entry cards and getting that doll positioned correctly!

    ReplyDelete