Tuesday, October 12, 2010

World Equestrian Games

Edit 10/15/10: this is a post where I have accidentally broken the picture links, hold tight, I'll get them back soon!

So much fun! I got to watch para-dressage, vaulting, showjumping, and marathon driving. I had never seen any of the events except jumping, so it was really interesting. I have nearly 1000 photos to go through - large SD cards make it much too easy to be trigger happy. It'll take me awhile to go through all these and post the good ones. Lots of interesting stuff to post - I'll get there! For now, here are a few shots of Hickstead from Friday night, which qualified him for the final 4. Look at that bit-age! That did not look like an easy horse to ride - it was really fun to watch the other riders take a shot at riding him!

No comments:

Post a Comment