Monday, October 4, 2010

WEG worries

Whenever a big trip is coming up, I feel more stressed out about it trying to wrap everything up before leaving. It has been insane in lab - I worked all weekend to get this project nearly finished before leaving. I know if I leave it hanging I'll have a hard time relaxing in Kentucky. I really haven't gotten too much done with tack these last few months. I haven't taken any orders since the Breyer Diorama project, I've just been playing around, making stuff I've been wanting to make for the last few months! These pieces have actually been finished for awhile, I just finally got the 'ole photo tent out to get some decent shots of it - such a pain!

These are available for sale on MH$P (click for link to sales page):

I'm hoping the Breyer store won't be sold out of all the SR's by the time I get there. Thanks to some fellow hobbyists, I got the re-issue of Big Ben picked up just before he was sold out - definitely have to add him to the conga!

I also got Wimpy's Little Chic from someone who said they had an extra, just had to pay a "pick-up" fee. The others I'm hoping to still get are the Autograph Cleveland Bay, Gold Raven, and Woodburn. Maybe Cedric... Unfortunately I am an avid OF collector, so the WEG Diorama model will most likely be staying with me for awhile. So while I won't recoup the cost of supplies and time for that tack set for Breyer, I do get an amazing model to add to my collection. I might have to rethink my decision to not do the Breyerfest Open Show next year... I know it's been awhile since blogging, so the set for Breyer I'm talking about is this one:

I'll blog about this set at a later date. I don't think the general public can see this diorama, I believe it is in the "media room" which is quite unfortunate! I really wanted to see this in person! Maybe if I'm really nice to the security there.. and the model I'm talking about is this one:

This model hasn't arrived yet, though, these is just a "promo" pic. So I'm growing quite impatient, LOL! Well that's all for now, I gotta catch this bus to school so I can slave away in lab for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment